[AI] Safely Remove Hardware

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 03:28:49 EDT 2010

You can also do this by opening 'My Computer'.

1. Open My Computer from the desktop or Start menu.
2. Select the drive to eject.
3. Press APPLICATIONS key to open shortcut menu.
4. Select 'Safely Remove' from the shortcut menu and press ENTER.
5. The computer notifies that it's safe to remove the drive now. Plug out
your pen drive.

This is particularly useful when you have multiple devices attached to your
computer. Anyway, no harm using it for a single device.

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!