[AI] Safely Remove Hardware

B. P. Mohith ckm.mohith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 03:21:05 EDT 2010

On 7/2/10, allaka umamahesh <allaka.u.mahesh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear AccessIndians
> How to Remove Pendrive After finishing our work
> Earlier  our tecknician kept Safely Remove Hardware in System Tray
> So that After Usage
> I used to go to  System Tray&click on that
> But Very Recently My system got formatted &I have forgotten to do so
> Where  we get the option of Safely Remove Hardware&How to keep that
> option in System Tray
> Kindly guide me
>                          Thank you
>                           Mahesh

"Strength is life, weakness is death"

Best Regards
Mohith B. P.
Personal ID:
mohithbp at rediffmail.com
As you stated, your system is formated.
Open start menu and taskbar properties by pressing "alt+enter" on the
start menu.
Move to the taskbar page by pressing "ctrl+tab"
There will be a check box named "hide inactive icons" uncheck this Icon.
Press enter.
Safely remove hardware Icon will come to the system tray.