[AI] Safely Remove Hardware

Hozefa Tambawala starhoze at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 02:48:34 EDT 2010

when you connect your pandrive to P.C, the option safely remove
hardware is automaticly appears in System Tray. to remove pandrive
follows this steps,
1. press Insert f11 to open system tray.
2. select the option safely remove hardware by pressing down arrow.
3. press tab and move to stop button and press Enter.
4. comformation dialog box opens. press tab and activate the close
button by pressing Enter.
you are done!