[AI] NCERT books needed.

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Fri Jul 2 00:35:43 EDT 2010

Dear Prateek
It would be nice if you upload them somewhere, say on dropbox and provide a direct download link....

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India