[AI] Urgent help needed regarding iPhone 3GS

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 14:22:07 EDT 2010

The point about I-phone 3g is correct and that's universal since they
don't have voiceover feature. You can access almost everything with
voiceover on 3gs. There could be some difficulties until you get used
to the touch screen interface, but that's about it. As I mentioned
before, typing could be a bit slow, but it should be possible to input
short messages with the touch screen interface. Much like other screen
readers, there is an in-build help is available to learn the screen
navigation with voiceover.

Vetri.