[AI] Urgent help needed regarding iPhone 3GS

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu Jul 1 11:33:20 EDT 2010

Folks:

Am just about to check out Say Text and do a small review cum report for
my newspaper. However, am told that Voice Over is not fully functional
on iPhone 3GS.

1.	Is it true that VoiceOver works only to get some contacts and
operate music in iPhone 3Gs bought in India?
2.	 If not, pl let me know how best I or anyone buying iPhone 3GS
in India can make the best use of VoiceOver and by extension Say Text.
Quick response is appreciated since I need to do it faster.

Subramani