[AI] Insurance Policy for VI persons

amalesh Kumar kumar_amalesh at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 1 11:12:00 EDT 2010

there is no concession for a VH person  rather a disabled person has to pay more
compared to his sighted counterpart because of his disability. taking insurance
from LIC is always advisable just because its repudiation rate is very low
compared to the private insurance company.
regards
kumar amalesh
Assistant Administrative Officer
LIC of India