[AI] Retina India Bangalore chapter meeting on Saturday

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu Jul 1 07:10:38 EDT 2010

Dear Friends:

Retina India Bangalore Chapter is proud to announce the seventh monthly
meeting on Saturday July 03.

*In keeping with our promise to bring thought provoking topics and
discussions in our monthly meetings, we are proud to introduce Mr. Azeem
Bolar, the in-house
counsellor for Aditi Technologies, a Bangalore-based IT company. Azeem
has an inspiring story -affected by stroke and vision impairment, he had
to change
his career goals from a seasoned hotel manager trained in Europe to a
counsellor. He knows the challenges behind reorganising his goals to
suit the challenges
brought forth by his disability and he would talk on: "how to reorient
your career objectives and strive for success if beset by a disability
particularly
the one like vision loss".

Time: 2.30 PM,

Place: Vishranti Nilaya, 18, Csi Womens House
Infantry Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
080 22862168

(Vishranthi Nilayam, the Women's House of Church of South India is
located diagonally opposite to the Hindu office at 19 Infantry Road.
>From Indian Express take the Infantry Road. It is a one-way traffic and
withing 100 metres you get Hindu on the left. As soon as you reach hindu
office, take a right and within 50 metres you get the second gate, which
is the entrance of Vishranthi Nilayam.)

Day/date: Saturday, July 03

RSVP:

David-9845569496