[AI] Project Helping Hand

Kulkarni, Apoorv apoorvkulkarni at kpmg.com
Thu Jul 1 05:19:58 EDT 2010

Hello All,
We all are acquainted with the immense difficulties faced by Vis in
finding a writer for examinations. I myself more often than not have
been able to find a writer only few days before my exams. This obviously
adds up to the stress levels of a student.
With these facts in view, I am planning to initiate  a process for
building a repository of people willing to volunteer as readers/writers
during exams. Initially, the plan is to build a database of volunteers
for the Mumbai region. The target audience would be school and college
students and working individuals.
In this context, I wanted some information as follows:
1.	is such a repository already available
2.	will any one be interested in joining me in this project
Looking forward to an encouraging response,

Best Regards,
Apoorv Kulkarni
Mob: 9833423344

BSR allows reasonable personal use of the e-mail system. Views and opinions expressed in these communications do not necessarily represent those of BSR.

DISCLAIMER
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
Any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing client engagement letter.