[AI] Problem with g mail in outlook express.

bhavesh dhanak bhavesh.dhanak at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 1 05:02:46 EDT 2010

Hi friends,
Hope all are rocking!
As the subject says, since some days, I am facing a strange problem in outlook express with my g mail account in my office. As I open outlook express, g mail does not log in, and it keeps on asking password repeatedly.
  I have also configured this same account on another laptop at home, and it's working fine there.
 To solve the problem, I have tried removing and reconfiguring this account several times but nothing worked.
I have yahoo account configured in same, and it's also working fine.
Awaiting your valuable replies.
Thanking you all in anticipation.
" If you don't get time to pray, try to make people laugh! "

For gossips, feel free to catch me on:
Skype: bhavesh.dhanak
Yahoo Messenger: bhavesh.dhanak at yahoo.co.in
Windows Live: bhavesh.dhanak at hotmail.com
To drop an Email: bhavesh.dhanak at gmail.com

With Smile and thanks from Bhavesh Dhanak.