[AI] NCERT books needed.

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 04:44:21 EDT 2010

All the NCERT textbooks were earlier available on the official NCERT
website. But, I don't know why they have temporarily suspended the
service. I also shooted out a mail to the NCERT, but they did not
respond. BTW, you can get a copy of these books by mailing your
request to nablibrary at gmail.com or nabhelpline at gmail.com.

Hope this helps.