[AI] sarthak training and employment programme for persons with disability

sarthak edu sarthakedu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 04:01:53 EDT 2010

Dear all

Sarthak Educational Trust completes first year of  its operations on
July 1, 2010 with an incredible twelve months of learning  as well as
implementing educational and work-place solutions for the differently
abled. We are happy to inform you that the active support and good
wishes of people like you, have enabled us to  place 70 persons with
disabilities in various national and international companies within
the past one year. Our heartfelt thanks for your valuable support.

On this occasion, we are also releasing a 22-minute documentary about
our work, the hurdles we faced and how they were overcome. Titled,
INNER VISION, the film is directed by well-known film maker Vijay S.
Jodha on a pro-bono basis and is part of a longer film that he has
been working with us for the past fifteen months. Vijay has trained at
New York University and worked with directors Ang Lee and Mira Nair.
INNER VISION  drives home the point that even though differently abled
employees require greater sensitivity and longer gestation period at a
workplace, in the long run they are equally, or even more, productive
than their other fellow workers. You can view this three-part film
on–line at:

Inner Vision / SARTHAK Film Part-1
Inner Vision / SARTHAK Film Part-2
http://
Inner Vision / SARTHAK Film Part-3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3JjKdFyidc&feature=channel

Thank you and we look forward to your feedback and continuing support.

Sincerely,

 Dr. Jitender  Aggarwal
Ceo

Sarthak Educational Trust
Building No. 1, mohammad pur
Near bhikaji Cama Plase
New Delhi 110066
Contect No. 011-42004238 Mobile: 9868627244
Web site: www.sarthakindia.org