[AI] seats for visually impaired girls in july 2010 batch

NAB India Centre For Blind Women Delhi nabindiacbw at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 02:59:07 EDT 2010

Dear All

Greetings from NAB India, Centre for Blind Women.

We invite applications for our next batch for different trainings at the centre commencing from July 5, 2010 as few seats are available for the same. The visually impaired girls of 18 years or above can apply. The admissions will be done on interview basis.

For more details about trainings and eligibility criteria, please contact us at (011) 41656266, 26852589, 9891392706 or write to us at nabindiacbw at hotmail.com.

NAB Centre for Blind Women is situated in Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi with Hostel facility for its trainees.

REGARDS

Karuna
Project Coordinator

NAB India Centre for Blind Women L-25, Hauz Khas Enclave New Delhi 110016