[AI] Doubt on Jaws

harish harish at accessindia.org.in
Wed Jun 30 22:57:14 EDT 2010

Hi Vetri

The screen reader hogs a good chunk of RAM and CPU time and if one wants to
use it effectively, then it is necessary to use older version of Jaws.

128 MB is the minimum requirement for XP and one can't do much with it with
screen reader, anti virus and not the least some virus also sharing space.
The service packs which came later on also is a big CPU hogger.
Harish Kotian