[AI] Doubt on Jaws

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:15:52 EDT 2010

I did use a Toshiba laptop with 126 Ram in the past and XP just works
fine. People may say that it's a bit slow, but higher versions of
windows with too much of memory ram are slow in their own ways and
henceforth I wouldn't even worry about it. As I said in my prior mail,
the latest version of JAWS will indeed work with it and just make sure
that you install 32 bit.

Vetri.