[AI] invitation for Webvisum needed.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:55:31 EDT 2010

Dear list members,
I thank all for your kind response with your invitations to webvisum.
Finally, I registered on the website. What next?
I tried to download the plugin which is there on website but couldn't
as it's not getting downloaded. How to download the plugin?
Could any one send it through Dropbox if possible?
Could you also send me the steps needed for the captchas to be solved.
All your help would be appriciated.

--
LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE!!!
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in

www.skillbase.in