[AI] Unique Job alert for the blindFW: (Kotian, H P)

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:43:11 EDT 2010

Dear Harish sir,
This sounds very chalenging. I wish to have the original attachments
you recieved from the actual person. Though I'm not intrested, I have
a few in mind who may be suitable for this position.
Meanwhile, how about the transportation? will the client arrange it?
Because travelling to Madhapore from any where in Hyderabad is terrible.
I'll be glad if I'm given her phone number on my personal email
address to reduce the traphic on the list.
Hope to hear from you soon,

--
LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE!!!
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in

www.skillbase.in