[AI] Subject correction: Re: About GPS.

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:14:23 EDT 2010

Dear Sir,
You meant GPS and not GPRS right?
Well to be frank I don't possess much knowledge on the said subject, but
what I know that now the only available option is loadstone.
>From what I have understood so far, google maps can work with it.
But again we will need to look for an expert advise on this subject. And for
that I guess subject correction was necessary.
Awaiting inputs from experts.
Regards
Amar Jain.