[AI] [ai] Word Password Recovery

vibhu sharma vibhusharma10 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 30 08:36:06 EDT 2010

Dear All

I humbly request you all to please assist in the mentioned regard. Could you please provide a link or a software of such kind that can recover password from word file?

Actually, I have forgotten the password, put in a word document. But I am quite sure that it wasn’t a dictionary word. The file is extremely important, therefore, recovery of the password is essential.

I would be thankful if you could provide a software or a link to download, such a software that can recover a non-dictionary word.

Your assistance in this regard is much awaited

Thanks and regards
Vibhu Sharma