[AI] AccessIndia Digest, Vol 50, Issue 187

prasanth P.V. prasanth.mangalam72 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 08:02:31 EDT 2010


Hello Chetan, you can try uninstaling and then reinstalling the gold vaive.

On 6/30/10, accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
<accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in> wrote:
> Send AccessIndia mailing list submissions to
> 	accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> 	http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	accessindia-owner at accessindia.org.in
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of AccessIndia digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: Query on Maths softwares for blind kids (Tom Tillo)
>    2. Re: My promotion to JMGS-1 (Asudani, Rajesh)
>    3. Re: Pls Advise - Case of Shalini Sethi from Delhi (SC Vashishth)
>    4. Re: My promotion to JMGS-1 (Mohammad Parvesh)
>    5. Problem in Audio recording using gold wave (chetan sharma)
>    6. Re: Query on Maths softwares for blind kids (Jeevaraj)
>    7. Re: My promotion to JMGS-1 (amritpal)
>    8. skype users help me (mahesh)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:19:53 +0530
> From: Tom Tillo <tomtillo at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in, pranaik at gmail.com
> Subject: Re: [AI] Query on Maths softwares for blind kids
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTilyats_kY74xcH1msFlZyL2yAX4Ieze54_cP4mk at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Hi Prashanth,
>
> Dr.Gananath ( http://www.ashoka.org/node/2617 ) has done extensive research
> in teaching maths the fun way, to children all over india .  ( its more
> academically oriented )
> I believe he has developed a math learning kit which is reasonably
> affordable and you very well adapt it for kids who are VI.
>
> Other than that .. incase you are specifically looking for math softwares
> for blind kinds , there are a few like "Math Magic kingdom" ( for  Ages 5- 9
> ). I dont know the level of accessibiliy for these softwares though.
>
> Regards
> Tom
>
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:44 PM, <gtm.agrawal at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>> Dear pershantji, i think you may contect  to mr ram agarwal, c.e.o.
>> karisma
>> inter national mumbai. For having said devices. Gautam agarwal.
>>  -original message-
>> Subject: [AI] Query on Maths softwares for blind kids
>> From: Prashant Naik <pranaik at gmail.com>
>> Date: 28/06/2010 10:10 pm
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>
>>
>> Please suggest me free or paid good maths learning programs for blind
>> kids.
>> Age group from 4 to 12 years.
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Prashant
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:17:30 +0530
> From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in>
> To: "accessindia at accessindia.org.in" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Subject: Re: [AI] My promotion to JMGS-1
> Message-ID:
> 	<9B925A6D2AA0E443B071CFDABB3748E11FDED25BB0 at RBIEXCH01.RBI1.rbi.org.in>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> Dear Pushkar,
> Congrats.
> You will be also a part of Visually impaired bankers of India e group.
> It is a group comprising of visually impaired persons working in banking and
> financial sector and those aspiring to do so.
> It is aimed at maximizing the productivity of VI in the sector and further
> their employment opportunities.
> Any one desirous of joining it may write to:
> rasudani at gmail.com
> or
> Gvamshiai at gmail.com
>
>
>
> Regards
>
> "If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
> body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
> that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."
>
>                                              --Lenny Bruce
>
> (Rajesh Asudani)
>
> Assistant General Manager,
> Reserve Bank of India
> Nagpur
> 09420397185
> O: 0712 2806676
> Res: 0712 2591349
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
> [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Pushkar
> Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:27 PM
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] My promotion to JMGS-1
>
>         I am working in unionbank of india
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamshiai at gmail.com>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:26 AM
> Subject: Re: [AI] My promotion to JMGS-1
>
>
>> congratulations!  can i know which bank are you working in?
>>
>> On 6/28/10, Pushkar <pushkar1968 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi members,
>>> With the full support of yours and computer I would happily tell you that
>>> I
>>> have been promoted from Clerical Cadre to Assistant Manager. The success
>>> I
>>> have achieved is mainly due to the knowledge I have gained from the
>>> knowledgeable mails with the help of this group . So I dedicate my
>>> succeess
>>> to all my friends and this group .
>>> Thanks
>>> Pushkar1968 at gmail.com
>>> pushkar at bol.net.in
>>> skype id pushkar74
>>> mob 09868235945
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with
>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> G. Vamshi
>> PH Res : +91 877-2243861
>> Mobile: +91 9949349497
>> E-mail ID:
>> gvamshiai at gmail.com
>> Skype: gvamshi81
>>
>> www.retinaindia.org
>> From darkness unto light
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
> the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
>   http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
> review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in
> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you
> have received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or
> telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
> the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused
> by any virus transmitted by this email.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:31:20 +0530
> From: SC Vashishth <subhashvashishth at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] Pls Advise - Case of Shalini Sethi from Delhi
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTikxFgBdqTXpEF8vZCBseJs-XWpF8VXy6pg8hQ0v at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> To come back to the main discussion, I do agree there are shortcomings in
> the working of the office of CCPD and I find precisely four reasons for it:
>
> (a) No full time independent Commissioner
> (b) Lack of staff vis-a-vis number of complaints received per day
> (c) No power to direct, its more of advisory nature, so often respondents
> don't take CCPD seriously and do not reply or appear.
> (d) staff transferred from other ministries/departments on deputation with
> no knowledge of the disability, laws and its practice and how does a court
> work.
>
> Mr. Dhariyal is now an experience hand at the office of CCPD we have our own
> interest in retaining him. In fact when we had full time CCPD and two Dy
> Commissioners, (Ms. Sunita Singh, if you remember who looked after the court
> work) the work started to roll but Ms. Sunita Singh was recalled soon.
>
> Its less of his fault than of the system that he works in. I am not
> defending the officer, but the sheer number of staff and multiple
> responsibilities that have been handed over to the counted staff is mind
> boggling and the Ministry is least bothered about it for no one is
> agitating. None of us would be able to justice with that pendency number
> with higher expectations of the sector from them. Then gradually when they
> can't handle the sheer number they start prioritizing and take action on
> cases which are urgent in nature, or on which there is likelihood of
> ministry or media or court taking a note of. This further rottens the system
> and most cases start dragging for years with no justice seems coming.
>
> Also lot of work that the state commissioners should be doing is falling on
> the office of CCPD being the central office and half the time the CCPD does
> only post office work - forwarding representations from states to state
> commissioners - ofcourse with handly much action happening on them.
>
> I think the way out is to expand the CCPD office and provide trained staff
> to the office. At least four Dy. Commissioners and one full time CCPD with
> trained staff and fully computerised system of tracking matters.  I would
> agree with the idea of having a judge or an advocate experienced in
> disability law & human rights holds this office instead of Babus and NGO
> heads. The Ministry of Social Justice has to seriously take a note of it and
> disability sector should lead a strong agitation.
>
> On George's point of removal of employee with disability on ground of
> non-performance, we have got an infamous order from none other than Hon'ble
> Supreme Court in the case Union of India Vs. Devendra Kumar Pant, on which I
> wrote my reflections on my blog:
> http://disabilityrightsthroughcourts.blogspot.com/2009/07/reflections-on-supreme-court-judgement.html
>
> However, before deciding the legality of removing a person with disability
> from job on account of non-performance, I would say, it is necessary to look
> at whether the employee was given reasonable accommodation, assistive aids
> and devices required to perform that job and sufficient training. Also
> whether the bad behaviour has been construed because the employee demanded
> such accommodation and support and was not given.
>
> Mere declaring a person useless and charge him with bad behaviour is the
> easiest thing to do which is often done by insensitive employers and
> colleagues.There is an urgent need of guidance to the employers to this
> effect- both in Govt. and in private and also there is an urgent need of
> providing support systems like technology, assistive aids, adaptation and
> reasonable accommodation at the cost of Government to provide equitable
> opportunities to those experiencing disabilities.
>
> regards
>
> Subhash Chandra Vashishth
> Advocate-Disability Rights
> 09811125521
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:11:41 +0530
> From: Mohammad Parvesh <mdparvez.pm at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] My promotion to JMGS-1
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTimfBJuo7vhAZcWgR1E8uuRq0YaBiprs2674frsF at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Dear pushkar Sir,
> Please receive my heartiest congratulations.
>
> On 6/30/10, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in> wrote:
>> Dear Pushkar,
>> Congrats.
>> You will be also a part of Visually impaired bankers of India e group.
>> It is a group comprising of visually impaired persons working in banking
>> and
>> financial sector and those aspiring to do so.
>> It is aimed at maximizing the productivity of VI in the sector and further
>> their employment opportunities.
>> Any one desirous of joining it may write to:
>> rasudani at gmail.com
>> or
>> Gvamshiai at gmail.com
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> "If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
>> body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
>> that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."
>>
>>                                              --Lenny Bruce
>>
>> (Rajesh Asudani)
>>
>> Assistant General Manager,
>> Reserve Bank of India
>> Nagpur
>> 09420397185
>> O: 0712 2806676
>> Res: 0712 2591349
>>
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
>> [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Pushkar
>> Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:27 PM
>> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>> Subject: Re: [AI] My promotion to JMGS-1
>>
>>         I am working in unionbank of india
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamshiai at gmail.com>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:26 AM
>> Subject: Re: [AI] My promotion to JMGS-1
>>
>>
>>> congratulations!  can i know which bank are you working in?
>>>
>>> On 6/28/10, Pushkar <pushkar1968 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Hi members,
>>>> With the full support of yours and computer I would happily tell you
>>>> that
>>>> I
>>>> have been promoted from Clerical Cadre to Assistant Manager. The success
>>>> I
>>>> have achieved is mainly due to the knowledge I have gained from the
>>>> knowledgeable mails with the help of this group . So I dedicate my
>>>> succeess
>>>> to all my friends and this group .
>>>> Thanks
>>>> Pushkar1968 at gmail.com
>>>> pushkar at bol.net.in
>>>> skype id pushkar74
>>>> mob 09868235945
>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>> disability bill at:
>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>
>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>> with
>>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>
>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>> please
>>>> visit the list home page at
>>>>
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> G. Vamshi
>>> PH Res : +91 877-2243861
>>> Mobile: +91 9949349497
>>> E-mail ID:
>>> gvamshiai at gmail.com
>>> Skype: gvamshi81
>>>
>>> www.retinaindia.org
>>> From darkness unto light
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
>> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
>> review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in
>> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
>> you
>> have received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or
>> telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
>> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
>> the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage
>> caused
>> by any virus transmitted by this email.
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> visit the list home page at
>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
> --
> Thanks and regards
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:28:06 +0530
> From: "chetan sharma" <chetansharma at obc.co.in>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Subject: [AI] Problem in Audio recording using gold wave
> Message-ID: <C49B7CBB055A49A792ED89524FC85A84 at chetansharma>
> Content-Type: text/plain;	charset="us-ascii"
>
> Hello Access Indians!
>
> For last few days, I have been trying to do some audio recordings using Gold
> wave, but every time, when I listen to the recorded files, the sound is not
> that good. During playback of recorded files, it seems as if somebody has
> placed a paper on the speakers! I tried to fix this issue by increasing and
> decreasing the distance of microphone from my mouth, changing the number of
> channels, reducing and raising the sampling rate and applying various
> presets and changing the microphone, but so far, I'm not fortunate enough to
> have better results!
> Any remedies please!?
>
> Best regards,
>
> chetan sharma
> Assistant Regional Manager
> Regional Office
> Oriental Bank of commerce
> Anand Bhawan
> Sansar Chandra Road
> Jaipur
> Rajasthan
> India
> Pin: 302001
> Phone: 91-141-2314662
> Fx: 91-141-2365315
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:42:32 +0530
> From: Jeevaraj <jeevas.72 at gmail.com>
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] Query on Maths softwares for blind kids
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTin3K1tosEhyWCk0e-aQpG8aVwh2SpFPf34Krw5k at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> hello prashanth, i am jeeva from bangalore
> Download a free demo of Math Flash from this page:
> http://www.aph.org/tech/mf_info.htm
> for more plg contact, jeeva.kingjeeva at gmail.com
> skype: jeeva.kingjeeva
> with best regards Jeeva
>
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:09 PM, Prashant Naik <pranaik at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>
>>
>> Please suggest me free or paid good maths learning programs for blind
>> kids.
>> Age group from 4 to 12 years.
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Prashant
>>  Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 7
> Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:12:30 +0530
> From: "amritpal" <amritpal22 at gmail.com>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Subject: Re: [AI] My promotion to JMGS-1
> Message-ID: <027c01cb1830$3063ba10$0201a8c0 at ashu>
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
> 	reply-type=original
>
> I think, now, blind bankers can make an association, and it would be a
> powerful one.
> A.P. Singh
> Mobile-09466171532
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:17 AM
> Subject: Re: [AI] My promotion to JMGS-1
>
>
>> Dear Pushkar,
>> Congrats.
>> You will be also a part of Visually impaired bankers of India e group.
>> It is a group comprising of visually impaired persons working in banking
>> and financial sector and those aspiring to do so.
>> It is aimed at maximizing the productivity of VI in the sector and further
>>
>> their employment opportunities.
>> Any one desirous of joining it may write to:
>> rasudani at gmail.com
>> or
>> Gvamshiai at gmail.com
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> "If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
>> body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
>> that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."
>>
>>                                             --Lenny Bruce
>>
>> (Rajesh Asudani)
>>
>> Assistant General Manager,
>> Reserve Bank of India
>> Nagpur
>> 09420397185
>> O: 0712 2806676
>> Res: 0712 2591349
>>
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
>> [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Pushkar
>> Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:27 PM
>> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>> Subject: Re: [AI] My promotion to JMGS-1
>>
>>        I am working in unionbank of india
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamshiai at gmail.com>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:26 AM
>> Subject: Re: [AI] My promotion to JMGS-1
>>
>>
>>> congratulations!  can i know which bank are you working in?
>>>
>>> On 6/28/10, Pushkar <pushkar1968 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Hi members,
>>>> With the full support of yours and computer I would happily tell you
>>>> that
>>>> I
>>>> have been promoted from Clerical Cadre to Assistant Manager. The success
>>>> I
>>>> have achieved is mainly due to the knowledge I have gained from the
>>>> knowledgeable mails with the help of this group . So I dedicate my
>>>> succeess
>>>> to all my friends and this group .
>>>> Thanks
>>>> Pushkar1968 at gmail.com
>>>> pushkar at bol.net.in
>>>> skype id pushkar74
>>>> mob 09868235945
>>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>>> disability bill at:
>>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>>
>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>>> with
>>>> the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>
>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>>> please
>>>> visit the list home page at
>>>>
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> G. Vamshi
>>> PH Res : +91 877-2243861
>>> Mobile: +91 9949349497
>>> E-mail ID:
>>> gvamshiai at gmail.com
>>> Skype: gvamshi81
>>>
>>> www.retinaindia.org
>>> From darkness unto light
>>>
>>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>>> disability bill at:
>>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
>> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
>> review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in
>> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
>> you have received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail
>> or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
>> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
>>
>> the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage
>> caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
>>
>> Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>> disability bill at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 8
> Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:36:16 +0530
> From: "mahesh" <maheshswis at gmail.com>
> To: "accessindia" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Subject: [AI] skype users help me
> Message-ID: <B75235BF67AC45FEA890E29AD2A1DED9 at home59be69d3b4>
> Content-Type: text/plain;	charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> i receive contacts from another person.
> he send threw bisness card.
> how can i add all the contacts.
> thanks
> mahesh
> skype maheshswis
> mail maheshswis at gmail.com
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> AccessIndia mailing list
> AccessIndia at accessindia.org.in
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> End of AccessIndia Digest, Vol 50, Issue 187
> ********************************************
>


-- 
> True friendship consists not innmultitude of friends, but in their worth> and value>




More information about the AccessIndia mailing list