[AI] My promotion to JMGS-1

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Wed Jun 30 00:47:30 EDT 2010

Dear Pushkar,
Congrats.
You will be also a part of Visually impaired bankers of India e group.
It is a group comprising of visually impaired persons working in banking and financial sector and those aspiring to do so.
It is aimed at maximizing the productivity of VI in the sector and further their employment opportunities.
Any one desirous of joining it may write to:
rasudani at gmail.com
or
Gvamshiai at gmail.com

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India