[AI] Doubt on Jaws

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Wed Jun 30 00:24:52 EDT 2010

Dear Tania
Anything less than v5 would be better. I would say v3.2 be the ideal.

Sticky keys are essential designed for those who have use of only one hand. So, multiple keys like ctrl+f is done separately unlike with what we do together.
Harish.

i all,

Someone I know has a P3 machine. So what version of Jaws would be ideal?

The other thing is that:
How does the concept of sticky keys work?

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Thanks guys and have a super day.

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.