[AI] My promotion to JMGS-1

amalesh Kumar kumar_amalesh at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 29 12:06:09 EDT 2010

Congrats to my friend Mr. Pushkar on his promotion, it is a well deserved promotion but very late. i remember the days when i use to take my friends from PNB, to give them practical exposure to his branch to cement their confidence that even a hundred percent blind person can also perform all the task successfully in any bank only a conviction and will can make a difference. He is a role model for all of us.
congratulations again to you sir.
regards
kumar amalesh
Assistant Administrative Officer