[AI] Quarries about writer in Bank exams

Swasti Mathur swastimathur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:11:18 EDT 2010

hello sir,
rules for a writer in bank exams are as follows.
the scribe is to be arranged by the candidate itself. bank does not
provide any such facility.
the qualification of writer must be one grade less than the required
qualification for the post. for example, required qualification for the
post of clerk is 10 + 2, than writer should be of 10 + 1 or less. but
not equevilant to 10 + 2.
percentage of scribe in last passed exam in any case should not be more
than 60%.
probabely, all banks have same eligibility criteria for scribe. it does
not vary from bank to bank.
every state has same rules regarding writer. while filling form you have
to specify in the form whether you need a scribe or not.
hope everything is clear.