[AI] webvisum

Akhilesh Malani malani.akhilesh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 05:04:58 EDT 2010

Hi to all,

Just an information that, IE too has a tool + a service for solving captcha.
It is "Solona".
Please visit the below web link for complete details of Solona and how it works.

http://www.solona.net/

Regards

Akhil

On 6/29/10, Satguru Rathi <tarannumrathi at gmail.com> wrote:
> No, as of now there is no such add on available for internet explorer.
>
> ___
> "Life's battle  do not always go, To the stronger or faster man. But sooner
> or later the one who wins, Is the one who thinks he Can."
>
> Satguru Rathi
>
> Emails:
> satgururathi at yahoo.co.in;tarannumrathi at gmail.com
> Skype: satgururathi
> Mobile:+9199 71 23 16 27

"When I Am Here, Then Why Do You Fear"

Thanks and regards

Akhilesh Malani
Transition processing officer.
Mphasis
Kshema Dhama, no.1-Globle Village,
Mysore road,
Bangalore-560059
Bangalore's mob no- +919620133716, +919342232100
 Chennai's Mob no: +919840226825
Skype id: akhi_25thcentury
E-mail id: malani.akhilesh at gmail.com