[AI] webvisum

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 03:11:49 EDT 2010

Dear Swasti,
Webvisum is an add on for firefox for solving the captcha.
Captchas are those images used on the various pages wherein we are required
to type the shown letters and unfortunately the letters shown on the screen
are not red by the Jaws since they are in image form.
So by installing this add-on you can solve those inaccessible captchas
without anyone's assistance.
If anything is unclear, write back.
Regards
Amar Jain.