[AI] facebook users please response to me

Swasti Mathur swastimathur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 02:53:31 EDT 2010

hello sir,
face book is a social website used to keep touch with everyone whom you
wish  to never lose or make new friends. it provide a wonderful
plateform for discovering old or lost friends of yours there are various
communities for people having varied interest. you can join anyone of
them as per your choice.
for starting with it,all you have to do is to register on face book.
regards
Swasti