[AI] Need info on the method to calculate the percentage of disability

Satguru Rathi tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 02:31:35 EDT 2010

Hello,

Could someone please provide the direct link for the said guidelines for
evaluvation of disability and for issuance of disability certificate as I
could not locate them on the ministry's site.

___
"Life's battle  do not always go, To the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, Is the one who thinks he Can."

Satguru Rathi

Emails:
satgururathi at yahoo.co.in;tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Skype: satgururathi