[AI] Query on Maths softwares for blind kids

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 15:06:35 EDT 2010

Hi Prashant,

There is no reason why Math learning games available from regular toy shops can’t be adapted for this purpose.
Tactile numbers and some of the common Math operators are available for small kids in such stores; of course this is not exactly a game, but is useful in learning numbers and simple operations.
Similarly, any such game that involves use of tactile symbols or objects can be used. A thorough search of the toy shop is probably required in this case.
Braille or tactilely marked Rubik’s Cube can also be considered

Regards