[AI] Doubt on internet

Adina Galani lotusflower4u at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 11:58:22 EDT 2010

Hi,
Try going with the links list into "mail obtions". Switch your yahoo view
into the classical one before all. Unfortunately, yahoo has lot of its
obtion links in a clickable form, meaning, U might have to surf through the
whole page to find that clickable obtion of changing passeword. Do write if
U didn't manage.
Adina  >