[AI] problem again!

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 08:03:01 EDT 2010

Hello sir/mam! thanks verry, verry, verry much for giving me about opera. my
another big problem is though I am using mobile internet, can we pause or
rejume downloading process from the internet explorer? if so, please teach
me. because I mean to say that if downloading process is running on, and
sertainly light has been gone, then if download process is about to
finishing, or if jaws saying "10 minutes remaining." then what should be
done to those file? sir, please respond me. because I am facing that I had
loose number of file due to above problem.

sir, I am weighting for your response.

thank you!