[AI] Jaws speaking desktop icons wheneverwecloseanyapp.solution?

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 08:48:20 EDT 2010

same amar, it is recommended for jaws 50 and higher. don't worry about the
versions. freedom scientific and Microsoft, both are trying to get rid of
their software maintenance agreement, so, they release versions as early as
possible. freedom scientific releases version because more screen readers
have come out in the market and competing jaws. Microsoft is afraid of its
other competitor.