[AI] How to register on webvisum

B. P. Mohith ckm.mohith at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 08:34:21 EDT 2010

On 6/28/10, Binni Kumari <binnikumari88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi dear list members:
>
> I am Binni Kumari. How can I create my account on webvisum?
>
> Regards and thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions
>
> Binni Kumari

"Strength is life, weakness is death"

Best Regards
Mohith B. P.
Personal ID:
mohithbp at rediffmail.com
Hi,
To register in Vebvisum you must have the invitation from the vebvism,
for that in the registration page there will be link for invitation,
once if you press enter on that link or button (I am not so sure) you
will be taken to the one web page.
There you have to give some information about your visual impairment,
and the request should be indicative that you are going to use
Vebvisum for the noncomercial and due vision impairment only.  You
will get an invitation to your provided e-mail ID within 48 hours.
Then you can register as other forms.
Hope This will help you.