[AI] How to register on webvisum

RAJINDER SEHGAL rajinderkumar1984 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 28 04:14:32 EDT 2010

Respected accessindia members to register webvisum please visit
http://www.webvisum.com.
Click on login/register link.
Note u wil promt for enter invitation, if u have then enter it and follow fil all details then click to register, if u havent then click on request for invitation then provide ur e.mail i.d, u wil get invitation code.
After compleat registration install software on ur computer.
Enjoy.
With regard rajinder. Feel free to contact.