[AI] Screen reading software for iphone

Kiran Kaja kirankaja12 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 03:55:03 EDT 2010

All this is a bit confusing to a lot of people. The iPhone 3G when it came
out in 2008 was running iPhone OS 2.x. when iPhone 3GS and iPhone OS 3.0
were released in 2009, users of older iPhone 3G were also given an option to
upgrade their phone's operating system version from iPhone 2.x to 3.0 with
certain limitations. And universal access is one of them.

Regards,
Kiran
Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/kirankaja12