[AI] Screen reading software for iphone

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Jun 28 02:05:51 EDT 2010

would appreciate a detailed note on iPhone 3GS and others.
can we use saytext with them?
Is navigating and entering text with voice over convenient?
In other words, can they be used as regular phones, and all included, how much they would cost?
And, do they have gps receivers?

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India