[AI] Screen reading software for iphone

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 13:18:09 EDT 2010

Hmm, well you’re right. The accessibility features were indeed implemented when the new iPhone 3G S came out.
But I had a distinct memory that Voice Over and other features were a part of iPhone 3G.
So I went to check, and according to this PC World article although these features were in iPhone OS 3.0, they could only be used on iPhone 3G S.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/166418/whats_new_in_iphone_30.html

Regards