[AI] commands required.

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 11:15:05 EDT 2010

Hi Kannan,

Please enter your response on top when replying emails. This is a general
practice and readers may probably ignore to read your response if not found
on top. If you are using a browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox, press
CTRL+HOME in the message body edit box before typing your response. I
believe nothing needs to be done in email clients like Microsoft Outlook and
Outlook Express to achieve this.

No offense meant.

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!