[AI] hai friends.

kannan kannan kannanth09 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 09:39:40 EDT 2010

On 6/27/10, Swasti Mathur <swastimathur at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello sir/ madam,
> hoping everyone's well being.
> here i am requesting to please tell me how to read progress bars.  i
> know there is some specific command for this purpose but totaly unaware
> about it. and please do tell me how to know time remaining while
> downloading something. i know to keep a check on it through jaws cursor
> but is there any single keyboard stroke to know the same?
> regards
> Swasti

insert and  s    getting all  commands.  if  you  got  any dowt
please   my skype  kannanth09.iam kannan. working as  a  teacher.  i
have more intreste in  computer. so  i  want  training  for  online
classes  for  computer.  anyone  can  help me.   my  email
saidaikannan at gmail.com   my  skype id   kannanth09