[AI] AccessIndia Digest, Vol 50, Issue 159

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 09:15:20 EDT 2010

Hello friend! according to my experience, during downloading time, I don't
know about other screen reader, but you know, I am a big fan of JAWS. as a
visual representation, percentage of file is basically shown on the title
bar of the screen, therefore, insert+numpad1 work better. insert+b also read
well, but according to my view, we have to wet for a second. insert+b is
important, when we missed out a dialog box during installing software or
doing other task relating to dialog box.

worm regard.
raju singh.

mobile: 0 9 9 3 3 1 6 6 8 2 0
Email id: bidhwin at gmail.com