[AI] commands required.

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 09:14:23 EDT 2010

Use INSERT+TAB to read progress bar status in the Copying dialog box. On my
computer with Windows Vista, it says:

Cancel button, x percent

where x is the progress shown on progress bar.

Swasti, I'll help you with the script, just give me some time as I have
written only one script for TATA Indicom dialer application which I used
till a few months back and am tied up for now.

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!