[AI] Jaws speaking desktop icons whenever we close any app.solution?

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 08:56:11 EDT 2010

hello amar! as you close any application, your system might focus on
desktop. so, jaws automatically read the desktop item. better if you use the
recommended settings of freedom scientific for jaws, however, it is designed
for lower version for jaws then 6.0, but, no matter how latest is your jaws,
i still set my system on recommended settings of freedom scientific.