[AI] commands required.

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 08:45:41 EDT 2010

hello amar, swasti and others!

there is a difference between frame and script. i will try to explain here.
a command jawskey+down arrow is a command written in jaws script file *.jss.
but, to read any particular area of your screen or opened window. you should
create a frame from top left to bottom right corner. to know the details
about frame viewer, go to startmenu>programmes>jawsXX>help. open the help,
down arrow to customise jaws, open it by pressing right. down arrow to frame
viewer, open it by pressing right. hit enter on introduction, press f6 to go
to other window. read the text and instructions and follow the steps as per
your need. if specific problem occurs, please write me.