[AI] vinux users please respond'.

Arpit Jain arpit.ajn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 06:48:01 EDT 2010

Hi!

First of all, in broad terms linux is the category of operating system
something like notebook is a category for portable computers, and
vinux is one such distribution which is based on it, as like HP, Dell
etc offers notebooks all of different types and shapes. There are
other such distributions as well such as Ubuntu, Fedaro etc.
 To try Vinux, just follow Amar's email.