[AI] commands required.

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 01:06:48 EDT 2010

Hi Swasti the Great,
Specifically talking about IE, please check view menu whether status bar is
checked or not.
And Bhavani sir the great! please tell people like me how to create fraim or
whatever you said... for reading the estimated time. Are you talking about
the fraim manager in utilities of Jaws?
Just guessing no idea as to what are you talking about.
Script? wav! I don't know how to do that so anxiously waiting reply...
Regards
Amar Jain.