[AI] Vinux.

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 01:00:53 EDT 2010

Dear Sir,
Before I specifically talk on the subject, I would like to put two points.
1. While composing the email, no need of writing 'AI' into brackets because
as soon as you send the email and whenever it is sent it automatically puts
'AI' in brackets. Told you for reducing your load.
2. Please put a decent subject for every message. Like in this mail, subject
could be 'vinux', or 'vinux users please respond'.
The lines like hi how are you etc are never ment for subject lines. These
lines are always written in the message body. Subject conveys as to what is
this specific mail all about. If you put a subject line which is relevant,
then others will appreciate you.
Now coming to vinux, before installing it on to your PC actually I would
recommend you to please try it out from live cd.
visit:
www.vinux.org.uk
Download the cd image and then burn it on to the cd.
Then boot from the cd. After one or two minutes, you are good to go with
automatically enabled orka.
Regards
Amar Jain.