[AI] commands required.

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 22:19:54 EDT 2010

one addition here. insert+page down read the status line, if displayed.
inser+b read the entire open window. if the progress bar is displayed on
status line, then jaws will read it. else, one has to depend on jaws or
invisible cursore. swasti, you can create frame for application specific and
assign a keystroke for it. i created one frame and assigned a keystroke to
read progress message in outlook express. because progress messages does not
come on the status line of outlook express.