[AI] Problem with Broadband

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 14:20:57 EDT 2010

respected sir,
some times it happened. when we exidantly  edit  the correct password
or user name.
in this matter, no need to worry, just give the correct user name and password,
your problem should be solve, in case it doesnt, then you should
contact bsnl customor care. they will be able to give you your correct
user name and password...