[AI] Problem with Broadband

Shyam M. Sayanekar sayanekar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 13:36:01 EDT 2010

Dear list members, for the last two years, I have been using the Broadband connection of BSNL.  My user name and pass word are already saved on the computer and I never have to type them again. But, since the last four days, the Broadband is not getting connected and I am getting error message number 691, saying that the user name and pass word does not match with the one on the domain. I have not made any changes, then what is wrong? Please guide me.
Yours sinserely,
Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
Telephone: 0251-2438457
Mobile: +91 9920410788