[AI] information on kurzweil keys in laptop required.

B. Kannan kannan30b at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 10:25:49 EDT 2010

here are some important kurzweil 1000 keystrokes :

f4 for closing document, f5 for continuous reading, f6 for reading previous
paragraph, f7 for reading the current paragraph, f8 for reading the next
paragraph, f9 for scanning, f10 for menu, f11 for decreasing reading speed
and f12 for increasing the reading speed.

B. KANNAN.